Leighton Asia is looking for high-calibre candidates to fill this position in Philippines.
Leighton Contractors (Philippines), Inc. was awarded as the main contractor of the Zuellig Building Project by the Bridgebury Realty Corporation. The project is pre-certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) - building by the US Green Building Council. It is located at Makati Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati City. Designed by the W. V. Coscolluela & Associates, the Zuellig Building will be the first green building in the Philippines. The 8,285 square meter property will house thirty-four (34) floors of office spaces, five (5) levels of parking spaces, a mechanical deck and three (3) levels of retail areas.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Able to develop and maintain a project wide records management systems covering storage/archiving, retrieval and processing of necessary documents under the following groups Administration and Finance, Procurement, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Environmental, Occupational Safety and Health, and Project Management
- Graduate of any Engineering course or technical related course
- With excellent technical ability, decision making and organising skills
- Experience in commissioning and testing works is preferred
- Ability to work with less supervision
- Knowledgeable in ACONEX database is an advantage
- With work experience dealing with office based work function and engineering support task (e.g. documentation, technical presentation and document preparation)
Job function: Other
Closing date: 31 January 2012