Senior Civil Engineer
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Engineering - Civil, Project Management
LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialize in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in the Philippines.
- Coordinate with team members (Engineers/Assistant Engineers/Foreman) and subcontractors to ensure that scope of work/method statements are executed to the standards and project specification (Technical, HSE, Quality and Environmental).
- Ensure that the works are carried out on time in accordance with the programme and on budget.
- Assess subcontractor performance against plan and resolve issues collaboratively; Escalate major deviations/delays from plan to superior in a timely manner
- Conduct regular meetings to review and monitor the quality of the work, behaviour (workers & supervisor), and adherence to the schedule of the program
- Prepare method statement with detailed sequenced activities for the assigned tasks in consultation with supervisor and subcontractor (if not self-performed).
- Prepare works programme and resource it (production rates, duration required for each itemed task, submissions, approvals, milestones, manpower, lead times, material and equipment) for the assigned tasks; Update the same as per changes in drawings and seek approval from superior
- Report non-compliance issues to the superior; Take corrective action as directed
- Participate in safety walks with the team, as scheduled
- Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 5 years of work experience
- Registered Civil Engineer with valid PRC License
- Preferably with experience in the civil engineering/construction industry
- Prior experience with infrastructure projects would be highly valued
- Knowledgeable in CAD
Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary in your application. By submitting your personal data for recruitment purposes, Applicants understood and agreed that the Company may retain such personal data up to a period of two years for the recruitment of any suitable position within the Company.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful for the applied post.
For more information about Leighton Asia, please visit our Leighton Company Website.